Newsletter Sign Up
Get a weekly update via email
– Solid milled American walnut handle with a waterproof oil polyurethane finish
– Replaceable microfiber cleaning pad with velcro on the plexiglass base to secure the pad to the handle
– A 4oz. bottle of G2 cleaning fluid with spray nozzle
– Foam record label protector pad
G2 Record Cleaning Fluid is designed for maximum cleaning effectiveness of the delicate vinyl surface and microgroove, without the need for rinsing. The 4 ounce mist spray bottle included in this kit has more than 500 fine mist sprays.
G2 Record Cleaning Fluid contains:
– Surfactants: State of the art detergents dissolve and suspend fingerprints and other oily grime.
– Super wetting agent: A specialty chemical that reduces the G2 Fluid’s surface tension to reach the bottom of the groove. When you spray G2 Fluid on a record you can see it spread down the grooves.
– Emulsifiers: Holds the oils, dirt, mildew and microdust particles in suspension. Then the microfiber fabric cleaning pad wipes and pulls the dirt-filled solution from the record surface.
– Laboratory grade, double deionized, carbon filtered & UV treated water: Carrier for the active cleaning ingredients. Eliminates static electric charges on the record’s surface on contact.
“GrooveWasher is the best manual record cleaner on Earth. And likely Mars and Jupiter too.” – Nate Goyer, The Vinyl Guide Podcast
* G2 does not fix scratches or scuffs or damaged grooves. Once the original analog signal in the microgroove is damaged, nothing will recover it.