Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Limited seven-inch picture disc vinyl pressing featuring a previously unreleased live version of the Heroes album track 'Blackout' recorded on the 16th May, 1978 at the Deutschlandhalle, Berlin. Originally released in the UK on 6th January, 1978, 'Beauty And The Beast' was the second single to be taken from the album Heroes, which was recorded at the legendary Hansa Studios in Berlin. King Crimson's Robert Fripp plays on the track and has claimed that the lead guitar used on 'Beauty And The Beast' was his first take having arrived directly at Hansa Studios from New York. David Bowie inhabited a very special world of extraordinary sounds and endless vision. Unwilling to stay on the treadmill of rock legend and avoiding the descent into ever demeaning and decreasing circles of clich√©, Bowie wrote and performed what he wanted, when he wanted.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version