Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
A new edition of this masterpiece with completely new graphics and a 30x30cm insert full of vintage posters and lobby cards. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is neither more nor less than the perfect soundtrack to the most wonderful of western movies, the third and final act of the "Dollar Trilogy" directed by Sergio Leone. A film not only rated among the best of the genre, but universally considered among the most successful in the history of cinema. Ennio Morricone, a higher caliber composer to whom each musician usually relates with the simple title of 'Master', has here been able to be as meticulous as his friend director, composing a soundtrack that fits brilliantly to the bombastic and epic atmospheres of the film.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version