Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Punk / Hardcore
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
1996's Losing Streak is the second studio album and major label debut from ska-rockin' maestros Less than Jake. "I think the way we sing together is one of the things that people have always remembered about this band, and Losing Streak was when we really began to perfect the way our voices meld together: a lot of the songs feature Chris and I taking turns on vocals, then coming together and singing together," Roger Lima reflected to Loudersound. "This album was very melodically influenced in that sense. It was also our first experience in a real recording studio... I feel like we got a really good representation of the songs and I look back on this album as kind of like my first-born... A lot of those songs are still Less than Jake staples as well."
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version