Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
A copy of this title with a damaged jacket is available at a discounted price.
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Alabama Shakes‚ Sound & Color is the follow-up to the band's Gold-certified debut album, Boys & Girls, which earned the group three Grammy nominations, including a nod for Best New Artist. Sound & Color demonstrates the tremendous strides made by a group of musicians who had only been playing together for a few months when they recorded their first album. From the searing single "Don't Wanna Fight" to the garage-rock freak-out on ‚ The Greatest‚ to the psychedelic space jam, Alabama Shakes build on the soulful blues-rock base and map a surprising, innovative new direction.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version