Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
All Them Witches are proud to present their New West debut Dying Surfer Meets His Maker. The Collection of songs was crafted in a remote cabin in Pigeon Forge, TN where the band lived and recorded over the course of five days. Dying Surfer finds the band embracing their past with a nod to the future. In every swell and breakdown, every riff and groove there is a story. The narratives are often unspoken, sourcing musical touch stones from across the states, offering an almost cinematic experience wrapped up in their propulsive rhythms and subtly funky anthems.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version