Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Multi-instrumentalist John Barrett goes on a spree of genres while sinking his teeth into his one-man band's self-titled album "Bass Drum of Death." This 2013 album is Barrett's sophomore effort. Although he dabbles in many styles of rock, the song writing on this album is tighter and more sophisticated than on Bass Drum of Death's first album, "GB City." Some of the album's most noteworthy songs include "Shattered Me," "Bad Reputation" and "Way Out." Deeply rooted in the blues, this is rock music you don't want to miss. Of course, the vinyl edition has the best sound for the best way to go. Fat Possum.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version