Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Mute are delighted to announce the release of Can Live in Stuttgart 1975, the first in a series of Can live concerts available for the first time on vinyl.
Originally recorded on tape, these carefully restored live albums will comprise the entirety of each show in the format of a story with a beginning, middle and end, with Can‚Äôs performances taking on a life of their own.
Can Live in Stuttgart 1975 will be available on limited edition triple orange vinyl and double CD. Both formats include booklets with extensive sleeve notes by novelist Alan Warner, archivist Andy Hall and manager Sandra Podmore Schmidt.
The band‚Äôs line up for this legendary 1975 performance features all four original members‚Äî Irmin Schmidt on keys, Jaki Leibezeit on drums, Michel Karoli on guitar, and Holger Czukay on bass.
Can‚Äôs powerful influence has never diminished, and their indelible mark is apparent in the bands who freely acknowledge their importance - from Portishead, James Murphy, Sonic Youth, New Order, Factory Floor, Public Image Ltd, Mogwai, Madlib and Radiohead - as well as across other disciplines such as visual art and literature.
In five parts, Can: Live in Stuttgart 1975 demonstrates an important and formidable element of the Can story ‚Äì their live performance.
The Can Live series has taken the best of the bootlegged recordings and ‚Äì overseen by founding member Irmin Schmidt and producer / engineer Rene Tinner ‚Äì run them through the wringer of 21st century technology to bring you these vital historical documents in the best quality versions possible.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version