Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Welcome to Hard Times is perhaps even more potent proof of his literal heartbreak than the scar on his chest. After undergoing open heart surgery that saved his life, Charley says he considered calming down for "just a minute" but once he recovered he did just the opposite. He states boldly with one eyebrow raised, "I wanted to make an album that would change the entire conversation about country music." That album is Welcome to Hard Times, an aptly-named collection that perfectly fits these troubled days even though it was made just before the pandemic hit. The music was shaped by his heart issues and producer Mark Neill's desire to make "a dark gothic country record." Charley certainly knew how to deliver that. "I think you can hear that deep, dark sadness in this record," he says, "but I think it's the kind of darkness that will uplift others."
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version