Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Rock & Roll
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Diamond Dogs is the eighth studio album by rock icon David Bowie, released on 24 May 1974 on RCA Records. Thematically, it was a marriage of the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell and Bowie's own glam-tinged vision of a post-apocalyptic world. Bowie had wanted to make a theatrical production of Orwell's book and began writing material after completing sessions for his 1973 album Pin Ups, but the author's estate denied the rights. The songs wound up on the second half of Diamond Dogs instead where, as the titles indicated, the Nineteen Eighty-Four theme was prominent.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version