Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Don Cherry first rose to prominence as part of the Ornette Coleman Quartet that turned the jazz world on its ear in 1959. Then, in 1965 he began his career as a leader with a run of fiery Blue Note albums including Where Is Brooklyn?, a highly interactive quartet date with Pharoah Sanders on tenor saxophone, Henry Grimes on bass and Ed Blackwell on drums. Blue Note Classic Vinyl Series is all-analog, mastered by Kevin Gray from the original master tapes.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version