Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
New York City's Margaret Glaspy crafts searing, captivating, guitar-driven pop songs, wielding a silver tongue and an electric guitar. Glaspy is poised for a big year in 2016, having cut her debut album at the legendary Sear Sound. The album was mixed by Shawn Everett (Alabama Shakes, Lucius). With influences ranging from Bill Withers to Elliott Smith, from Weezer's Pinkerton to Rage Against the Machine, the 26-year-old songwriter focuses her talents into fiercely raw, guitar-driven pop songs. Glaspy expands on her influences saying, "Joni Mitchell's Blue set the bar in my mind that I'm always striving for."
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version