Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Recorded in Stinson Beach CA, The Waterfall is the band's first release on the Capitol imprint and the follow‚Äêup to their Grammy‚Äênominated Circuital, which was ranked among 2011's best albums by publications such as Rolling Stone, Paste, MOJO, and Uncut. On The Waterfall, there are moments that reach back to early albums such as 2001's At Dawn and 2003's It Still Moves, the record that gave the band a much broader audience. But the experimentation that marked 2004's Z, 2008's Evil Urges and James' 2013 solo album, Regions of Light and Sound of God is clearly in effect. The Waterfall sounds like history and decades colliding, like a record made by fervent music fans in search of that tingle up the spine. Inveterate music geeks will hear echoes of vintage rock and pop as MMJ continues to honor it's influences without aping any of them; The Waterfall sounds like nothing else but also warmly familiar.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version