Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Funk / Soul,
Rhythm & Blues,
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Pastel Blues features "Be My Husband" and was written by Andrew Stroud, Simone's husband and manager at the time. She sings it a cappella with her handclapping and a hi-hat as her only accompaniment. The song was later retitled as "Be Your Husband" and covered by Jeff Buckley on Live at Sin-√© (2003). The album also features covers of Billie Holiday songs, "Tell Me More and More and Then Some" and "Strange Fruit." Nina Simone was an American singer, songwriter, pianist, arranger, and civil rights activist who worked in a broad range of musical styles including classical, jazz, blues, folk, R&B, gospel, and pop. Simone's musical style fused gospel and pop with classical music, in particular Johann Sebastian Bach, and accompanied expressive, jazz-like singing in her contralto voice.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version