Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
2018 release, the fifth full-length album from enigmatic Australian avant-garde death metal surrealists Portal. Ion is the long-awaited follow-up to 2013's Vexovoid. This is the band's most intense and experimental release to date, an album not for the faint of heart and/or mind. Portal's style is an unorthodox fusion of death metal with black metal. The band's hybrid musical style is characterized by heavily distorted guitar riffs, down-tuned rhythms, and vocals ranging from "menacing, echoing" sound effects to guttural grunts. Lead guitarist Horror Illogium has described Portal's intent as "to capture a cinematic horror scope". The band cites as inspiration for it's lyrical themes the entities mentioned in Lovecraft Mythos, such as Nyarlathotep, Yog-Sothoth, Azathoth, and Cthulhu.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version