Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Rap / Hip-Hop
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Run the Jewels, the dynamic duo of rap, continue their scintillating journey into the hearts and minds of music lovers everywhere with their greatest album to date - RTJ4. And like it's predecessors, RTJ4 is rooted in hip hop fundamentals - two brilliant MC's letting loose over brilliant beats - while extending it's reach into various worlds. The album includes collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Zack de la Rocha, Josh Homme, Mavis Staples, 2 Chainz and DJ Premier, and was recorded primarily at Rick Rubin's Shangri La Studios and the iconic Electric Lady Studios in NYC.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version