Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
2009 release, the highly anticipated follow up to the Grammy Award winning album Washington Square Serenade. The 15-song set is comprised of songs written by Earle's friend and mentor, the late singer/songwriter, Townes Van Zandt. The songs selected for Townes were the ones that meant the most to Earle and the ones he personally connected to. Some of the selections chosen were songs that Earle has played his entire career ('Pancho and Lefty', 'Lungs', 'White Freightliner Blues'). He learned the song '(Quicksilver Daydreams of) Maria' directly from Van Zandt. Earle recorded the New York sessions solo and then added the instruments later on in order to preserve the spirit of Van Zandt's original solo performances to the best of his recollection. The track 'Lungs' was produced and mixed by the Dust Brothers' John King and features Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine/The Night Watchmen on electric guitar.