Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
"Really Really Happy is the album that kicks off the second phase of The Muffs' career." So begins Roy McDonald's liner notes for the expanded reissue of the band's fifth album. After eight years and four albums, The Muffs had written, recorded, and toured non-stop. After a break, the group was ready to do it all again, and was approached by friends (and sisters in law) Charlotte Caffey (Go‚Ä¢Go's) and Anna Waronker (that dog), who had just started their own label - Five Foot Two Records. McDonald, bassist Ronnie Barnett, and singer/guitarist/songwriter Kim Shattuck had a new home, and were ready to do it all again. Really Really Happy arrived in 2004 to rave reviews.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version