Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
One of Bill Evans' best live album, At The Montreux Jazz Festival won the 1969 GRAMMY for Best Jazz Instrumental Album. The legendary pianist is backed here by drummer Jack DeJohnette, who had just joined the trio and would gain renown in later years as a member of Keith Jarrett's Standards Trio. Evans' longtime bassist Eddie Gomez is also extensively featured on this iconic and immortal set. Includes new, specially prepared liner notes by Brian Morton.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version