Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Rock & Roll,
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Plastic Letters is the second studio album by Blondie, released in February 1978 on Chrysalis Records. It was the second and final Blondie album to be produced by Richard Gottehrer. "Denis", a cover of Randy & the Rainbows' 1963 hit "Denise", was a hit all over Europe, reaching #2 in March 1978 in the United Kingdom, and was also a hit in Australia, reaching #19. "(I'm Always Touched by Your) Presence, Dear" was the second single from the album, reaching #10 in the UK in May 1978. The song was written by the band's original bass guitar player Gary Valentine, shortly before he left for a solo career prior to the album being recorded (which necessitated Chris Stein playing bass as well as guitar). In fact, during recording, Blondie were still at their old label, Private Stock Records. The album peaked at #10 in the UK and has been certified Platinum by the BPI. The pink dress Debbie Harry wears in the cover art was designed by Anya Phillips.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version