Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Pronounced "bohn eevair; French for "good winter" and spelled wrong deliberately. This debut is centered around a particular aesthetic; Justin Vernon, the primary force behind Bon Iver, moved to a remote cabin in the woods of Northwestern Wisconsin at the onset of winter, alone for three months. This solitary time fed a bold, uninhibited new musical focus. All his personal trouble, lack of perspective, heartache, longing, love, loss, and guilt that had been stockpiled over the past six years was suddenly purged into song. The NY Times called this record "irresistible", and it was given a "Recommended" rating by Pitchfork. RIYL: Iron & Wine, M. Ward, and Elliott Smith.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version