Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Formed in 1984, Dinosaur Jr carved a singular path through the latter half of the 1980s and early 1990s, issuing a number of highly influential albums in the process before finding a home with Sire Records. 'Without A Sound', their sixth record, emerged in the summer of 1994, in the wake of personal bereavement and the departure of longtime drummer and founder member Murph. Performed primarily by J Mascis, 'Without A Sound' continued the band's growth in popularity and commercial achievement, reaching #44 in the US (their highest ever album placing there) and featuring the hit singles 'Feel The Pain' and 'I Don't Think So'. Released to positive reviews, 'Without A Sound' also took Dinosaur Jr around the world, including dates in Australia, New Zealand and Japan, and into the mainstream as the group contributed 'Blah' to the hit US TV show 'Melrose Place'. Collected together here on vinyl for the first time with related singles and B-sides, and accompanied by in-depth sleevenotes from Mojo's Keith Cameron (based on recent and exclusive interviews with J Mascis), this edition provides a glimpse of a band at the height of their international appeal and accessibility.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version