Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Triple LP and double CD. Dream Theater, the two-time Grammy-nominated and millions-selling legends of progressive music, launch the Lost Not Forgotten Archives. This fresh collaboration between the band and record label InsideOutMusic will see the virtuosic quintet's long-standing Ytsejam Records catalogue reissued, alongside some brand-new additions to this special collector's series. Ytsejam Records previously played host to Dream Theater's official bootleg release collection comprising of live shows, demos and studio outtakes from throughout the band's prolific career. As part of Lost Not Forgotten Archives, the entirety of the collection will be reissued on CD, and for the first time on vinyl, with brand new artwork and packaging. The band have also been busy digging into their encyclopedic vault to find some very special, previously unreleased material. The second release in the Lost Not Forgotten Archives, A Dramatic Tour of Events - Select Board Mixes comprises a carefully curated selection of tracks recorded in 2011 and 2012. Initially a holiday fan club release, these Select Board Mixes feature Dream Theater classics including "As I Am," "Peruvian Skies," and "The Great Debate."
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version