Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Foo Fighters anxiously anticipated seventh album, WASTING LIGHT, produced by Butch Vig and mixed by Alan Moulder, was recorded entirely on analog tape in the garage of Dave Grohl's home in California's San Fernando Valley. The new record marks the Foo Fighters first full length effort with legendary producer Butch Vig, who previously produced new tracks "Wheels" and "Word Forward" on 2009s GREATEST HITS and with whom Dave Grohl (of course) first worked on Nirvanas classic NEVERMIND. Nirvana co-founder Krist Novoselic also makes a cameo, contributing bass and accordion to "I Should Have Known," while former Nirvana touring guitarist and longtime extended FF family member Pat Smear now joins the permanent FF core of Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Nate Mendel and Chris Shiflett.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version