Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Time and troubles seem to melt away during the 15 enrapturing minutes of Idle Moments, the opening track of Grant Green's sublime 1963 album of the same name. As the piece unhurriedly unfurls all the unique colors of the ensemble present themselves with Green's soulful guitar joined by Duke Pearson's elegant piano, Bobby Hutcherson's crystalline vibraphone, Bob Cranshaw's reassuring upright bass, Al Harewood's subtle drums, and lastly Joe Henderson's magnificent tenor saxophone. The pace quickens for the rest of this set including the Green original "Jean de Fleur," a bluesy take on John Lewis' MJQ standard "Django," and Pearson's original "Nomad."
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version