Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Funk / Soul
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
One of the truly timeless albums in soul music history and the one that launched the career of Isaac Hayes, putting him firmly on the map as a musical force to be reckoned with and a source on musical inspiration for generations to come. After writing and performing for Stax for years, Hayes broke out as a solo artist with this 1969 #8 smash. This sea of strings, funk and sensual vocals pave the way for '70s soul: his hit versions of "Walk On By" and "By the Time I Get to Phoenix" and more featuring the Bar-Kays. Craft. This new vinyl reissue, complete with replica old-school style tip-on jacket, features audio remastered from the original analog tapes by leading engineer Dave Cooley.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version