Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Funk / Soul
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the British singer, songwriter and electronic musician. The Colour In Anything Frank Ocean and Rick Rubin contributed to the album as co-writer and co-producer. Blake recently appeared on "Forward" and co-wrote "Pray You Catch Me" on Beyonc√©'s Lemonade. Following the release of 2013's Overgrown, Blake garnered a Best New Artist nomination at the 2014 Grammy Awards, and a British Male Solo Artist nomination at the 2014 BRIT Awards. James Blake Litherland (born 26 September 1988), known as James Blake first received recognition in 2010 for a trio of dubstep-influenced EPs, and the following year his self-titled debut album was released in the United Kingdom to critical praise. His second studio album Overgrown was released in 2013 and was awarded the Mercury Prize. Blake has also released remix work under the moniker Harmonimix.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version