Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
In 1987, Pet Shop Boys released their second album Actually, which became another huge hit album for the duo, debuting at the #2 spot on the UK Albums Chart upon it's release. The album was produced by Julian Mendelsohn, Stephen Hague, Shep Pettibone, Andy Richards and Pet Shop Boys. This period saw Pet Shop Boys reach new critical and commercial heights with three #1 singles, "It's A Sin", "Always On My Mind" And Heart", and 'What Have I Done To Deserve This', their #2 single featuring Dusty Springfield. As Neil Tennant puts it: "I felt at this time that we had the secret of contemporary pop music, that we knew what was required."
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version