Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Funk / Soul,
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
In the mid-1980s Prince was moving at an unbelievably fast pace; recording sessions for the follow-up to Purple Rain, Around the World in a Day, were already underway before the film had even opened in theaters, and the completed album was released just two weeks after Prince and his band completed their six-month Purple Rain Tour. Few albums showcase Prince‚Äôs fiercely independent taste quite like Around the World in a Day, which joyfully whisks his new fans in a dizzying array of sonic directions. Pulling in Middle Eastern instruments like the darbuka drum, finger cymbals and the lute-type guitar the oud, Prince and the Revolution weave a decidedly paisley tapestry of psychedelic, dreamy sounds.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version