Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Stars and Satellites is an album by Minnesota based bluegrass group Trampled by Turtles, released April 10, 2012, on their label BanjoDad Records. According to Dave Simonett, the creation of their sixth studio album started in the fall of 2011. Their studio was a log home outside Duluth, where they moved furniture aside, set up some microphones and started to develop the album. According to Keith Goetzman, Trampled by Turtles have built a reputation and a fan base from playing punk-tempo bluegrass. For instance Reed Fischer states, the song "Wait So Long, " a track from 2010's chart-topping Palomino, proved to be just the song to make a rowdy audience. But on their latest album, Stars and Satellites, they slowed their pace and take a more contemplative approach to making music. Lead singer Dave Simonett said, "From the start we knew that we didn't want to go back to trying to recreate a live show with our new endeavor. We wanted to make a record that breathes. We wanted it to feel and sound warm and more like one piece of work than several pieces put together."
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version