Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Yaeji's 'What We Drew' is titled intentionally; the project is as much indebted to her own singular creative vision as it is to her network of close-knit collaborators and friends, a team she's described as a 'family business.' She's inspired by both Korean indie rock and electronica that she listened to as a teenager in Seoul as well as late '90s and early 2000s hip hop and R&B and in her first full-length release. While entirely self-produced, she's careful to classify it as a mixtape, which belies the way that these songs came together: 'Each track is almost like a snippet of my life, a look into my diary or something, where it's reflective of how I was specifically feeling during that time.'
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version