Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Rap / Hip-Hop
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
2018 release, the third studio album from Carol City, FL rapper Denzel Curry. TA1300 features production from FNZ, Ronny J, Charlie Heat, DJ Dahi, J Gramm, Mickey de Grand IV and DJ Swish. Vocalists include JID, Billie Eilish, Goldlink, and introduces long-time friend and collaborator Nyyjeria. Raised in Carol City, Florida, Curry started rapping whilst in sixth grade and began working on his first mixtape in 2011, whilst attending school. Influenced by underground Florida rapper SpaceGhostPurrp, the mixtape was later featured on Purrp's social media, giving Curry local attention and resulting in Curry joining Purrp's hip-hop collective, Raider Klan. Curry left Raider Klan in 2012 following disagreements with SpaceGhostPurrp, releasing his debut full-length album a year later while still in high school, titled Nostalgic 64 on September 3, 2013.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version