Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
Out of stock
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
"There's a moment in growing up when it becomes clear that the road you walk is your own to cultivate." A surprisingly profound sentiment for a band of 21-year olds. Nevertheless, it's a sentiment that animates much of the BJ Burton (Bon Iver, Sylvan Esso) produced Landmark, the debut album from Minneapolis' Hippo Campus. From the resplendent "Way It Goes," a guitar led gallop about the Instagram-filtered church of cool, to the propulsive "Boyish," a horn-kissed rumination on children of divorce, Landmark is shot through with a woozy dissonance between precocious wisdom and old-as-time coming of age stories. The result is a messy, brave, and earnest whole - not to mention, a tectonic shift forward for a young band still discovering itself.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version