Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $49+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual appearance may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
We've got your back
Free Shipping $49+
• Free 3-10 weekday shipping on orders $49+
- or -
• 1-5 weekday shipping for $9.95 flat rate
• 3-10 weekday shipping for $5.45 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
Same Day Shipping
Orders ship same day, guaranteed on orders placed before 5pm ET.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Recorded in 1984, and originally released in March 1985, Birdy marks the first occasion that Peter worked with French-Canadian producer and multi-instrumentalist Daniel Lanois who went onto co-produce both Peter's So and US albums. The soundtrack to the Alan Parker movie of the same name - the tale of a Vietnam vet who harbours Icarus-like ambitions to fly - it finds Peter flexing his creative muscles free of any commercial pressures and has a number of tracks build out of elements of existing tracks from Peter's third and fourth solo albums. The album has been Half-Speed Remastered and cut to lacquers at 33RPM, on 1x heavyweight black LP, to deliver maximum dynamic range in the sound.
Tracklist and audio may vary slightly from the vinyl version