Your bag is empty.
FREE SHIPPING $99+ | FREE 100 DAY RETURNS
Actual cover or vinyl color may vary slightly from mockup
Condition: New & Sealed
We've got your back
Free Shipping $99+
• Free 3-8 day shipping on orders $99+
- or -
• 1-5 day shipping for $11.95 flat rate
• 3-8 day shipping for $8.95 flat rate
• 10-25 day shipping for $5.95 flat rate
Free 100 Day Returns
• Open it, play it, don't like it? Send it back. No questions asked.
• We pay return shipping - return any time within 100 days.
• Click here to view our full (and pretty awesome) return policy and/or start a return.
• All orders are packed in bomb proof packaging made for records.
• We use mailers designed for any size record and any size order.
We live and breathe this stuff.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The third album by Pink Mountaintops, a.k.a. Stephen McBean, was influenced by weddings in Montreal, winter, Pink Floyd's "The Final Cut", Christmas albums, the Bermuda Triangle, a song by Exile, a song by Echo And the Bunnymen, being depressed in the sunshine, the Everly Brothers, clowns in the ceilings, and bedrooms where skinheads used to live. A veteran of the Vancouver/Victoria punk rock scene, McBean is best known for his contributions to acclaimed rock band Black Mountain as principal songwriter, guitarist, and co-vocalist. Contributors on this release include members of Destroyer, Jesse Sykes And the Sweet Hereafter, Jackie O Motherf***er, the Organ, Black Mountain, and more.